Thursday, August 5, 2010

To the world...

The soft, pretty designs and colours of the Wishing Thinking line by Fancy Pants caught my eye a few weeks ago while browsing through my LSS, and I couldn't help but buy up the entire collection! I especially love the banner paper- which I hand cut out for this card.

I submitted this for publication but was rejected (no big deal, I'm sure it will happen a MILLION more times before something gets accepted!) so now I'm showing it here on the blog. :) I love the thrill of sending a card in and waiting in anticipation to here back if it was accepted or not...I'll never tire of that excitement- even if they don't ever say yes...it's all in the fun of creating!!

The good news is though...I WAS accepted for publication in the July 2010 online issue of Scrapbook News and Review magazine!!! (not for this card shown) Go check it out! I'm the Oh, Boy section under Cards. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Out on a Limb Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)

Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); designer papers from Wishing Thinking line (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); Scalloped border punch (SU!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!