Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tea for Two

Ahhhh nothing beats a good ol' cuppa coffee...or tea in this case. In fact, even better is sharing it with friends. That's what I'm going to be doing this morning- having coffee/tea with my two closest girlfriends (and their beautiful children) at my house. I've known these ladies since BEFORE kindergarten!!! So seriously, when it comes to knowing someone well...there are no secrets between the three of us!! How fabulous is it to have lasting friendships like that?!

As for the card- I accordion folded the patterned paper and flattened it (I punched a scrap paper circle and covered it with strong adhesive so the folded paper would adhere to it and stay 'stuck'). Other than that, it's pretty explanatory...now why didn't I make TWO of these- one for EACH of my girlfriends!? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Tea for Two (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink): Wishful Thinking papers (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: Tea pot die (Papertrey Ink); label die (Spellbinders); stick pink (Fancy Pants Designs); Scarlet Jewel and Spring Moss button, twine (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!