Thursday, August 19, 2010

Start Each Day with Wheeeee!

Isn't that the cutest sentiment ever? Shouldn't we all start each day with WHEE? ! : ) I just adore this image from My Favorite Things...it reminds me of when I was a little girl, swinging for hours at my grandma and grandpa's house on their olllllld swing set. (Just so you know, I CANNOT find this image on the site at all, maybe it's retired already??)

For this card, I cut apart the sentiment so it would fit where I wanted it to and inked the edges for added 'pop'. The cute scalloped borders are cardstock stickers from Echo Park.

Supplies:
Stamps: Start Each Day with Whee (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Copics; Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Sweet Summertime (Echo Park)
Other: Lemon Tart button, twine (Papertrey Ink); flower (Prima); cardstock stickers (Echo Park)



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!