Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something old, something blue...Baby?!

I love when I dig through my stash and find something realllly old that I have forgotten about but can be used on a card! That laundry line sticker was from before my son Jake was born- and he's almost 4 now! Well, I guess there's a reason to hold on to some things! :) Unfortunately, I have no idea what company made it, but isn't it cute?!




Supplies: (all from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Inside & Out: Baby
Ink: True Black, Chamomile
Paper: Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White
Other: laundry sticker (unknown)

Speaking of my almost 4 year old little buddy...here's Jake on the beach at our recent cottage vacation- isn't he just too cute!? :)

1 comment:

  1. Marcie - that card is completely adorable - love those clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!