Thursday, August 26, 2010

A sketchy challenge...

Team Style is here to bring you another fabulous challenge from Some Odd Girl digital stamps. My fave kind of challenge- a SKETCH! Oooooo I looooove sketches!! :)

So there it is, nothing tooooo complicated and lots of wiggle room to get creative! Feel free to use any image you like BUT if you use a Some Odd Girl digi then you get TWO entries in the challenge. Of course, there is always a freebie for you to download and play with so you can play along...Link up your entries by Sept. 8th at midnight to qualify.


So now, run on over the challenge blog to check out the rest of the design team's gorgeous creations AND to see if maybe YOUR card won the last challenge- ribbons and rubons! Didn't enter? Oh. Hm, well, that's okay- there is always this time around!!

Here's my sample- I'm pretty sure you can see the sketch in there!! I used the ever-cute Fluffy Love paired with a sentiment from My Favorite Things. So bright, bold and loveable isn't it!?

Supplies:
Stamps: Fluffy Love digi (Some Odd Girl); sentiment (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Violet Versacolor(Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, white (Papertrey Ink); Nerdy Bird papers (Sassafrass)
Other: crystals (Zva); stick pin (Fancy Pants); staples (Making Memories); foam dimensionals; buttons (Papertrey Ink)


1 comment:

  1. I am IN love with this card. Like, seriously love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!