Monday, August 16, 2010

A pink bundle of JOY!

Awww the excitement of a new baby- that sweet smell (most of the time), the way their little fingers grasp yours so tightly, how they only stop crying when mom comes in to rescue them from their dark, scary crib. Happy memories for me! I loved my wee ones during that stage of their lives, but I can honestly say I DON'T miss the up all night factor, the constant crying and the spit up everywhere. :)

A neighbour of mine whom I have known my entire life is expecting her first baby (a girl) in just a few weeks- how exciting for her and her husband! I made this card in anticipation for the newest little arrival in our small town.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chai, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); pink cardstock (Bazzil); Wishful Thinking papers (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: ribbon (misc.); Fillable Frame #4, button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Open Scallop Border (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!