Friday, August 13, 2010

A Peace-ful Moxie Fab challenge!

This GROOVY card was made for the Signs of Peace challenge over on the Moxie Fab World blog. You can still play along until midnight MDT on August 16!

I made this card using my first ever Taylored Expressions stamp set, Feelin' Groovy...and methinks I'll be buying LOTS more. :) I used a variety of stamps in the set to create my background, and then just used plain ol' black ink for the focal point- a wonderful PEACE SIGN! The black border around the edges was hand drawn. Peace out folks.

Supplies:
Stamps: Feelin' Groovy (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, True Black (Papertrey Ink); black marker (Zig)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); foam dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, luv the peace sign in different colors :)

    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Signs of Peace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!