Monday, August 9, 2010

If you can imagine it!

What a great sentiment for a graduation card, or for someone who needs a little inspiration and motivation! Unity Stamp Company always has the loveliest sentiments. Paired with some Webster's Pages designer paper, this card would suit anyone needing a lift! This card is for UAC12 over at SCS. A "mood" challenge- and my mood while creating this was "optimism"!

I stamped the sentiment right on the designer paper, and inked all edges using Fresh Snow ink. I punched out the circle and only used half- using the brad to draw the image and circle together.

Supplies:
Stamps: The Artist in You (Unity Stamp Company)
Ink: Fresh Snow, Scarlet Jewel (PTI)
Paper: Scarlet Jewel (PTI); Garden Gala papers (Webster's Pages)
Other: brad (Bo Bunny)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this card. I love the style and everything! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!