Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy 50th!


I am soooo happy with how this card turned out. A friend requested a 50th wedding anniversary card and knowing that gold is the usual colour of choice for such an occasion I wanted to create something along those lines without using out and out GOLD which I think can sometimes be too flashy...so here was my result. :) It's "gold-ish" haha.

The embellishments really do the work here- that fantastic crystal flourish and the gorgeous ribbon...oh my!

Supplies:
Stamps: Round & Round Anniversary set (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (unknown); Sherbert cardstock (Bazzill)
Other: '50' stickers and ribbon(American Crafts); stick pin (Fancy Pants); crystal swirl (Prima)

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!