Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA madness!

I'm home sweet home from CHA- and oh how much fun I had!! All the fun of meeting new people, taking a Copic class, getting to see Kristy, doing lots of make and takes, and of course, shopping!! Do you see that picture to the right...?? Hehehe...that's what I bought! :) Hm, let's see what is in that pile

So yes, I had lots of fun, bought lots of great stuff and even had my picture taken with some of my faves- Nichole Heady, Cath Edvalson and the head Odd Girl herself- Kristy!














3 comments:

  1. OMG was that super fun! I'm so glad I got to see you and get the piccy taken! I know my son loved you :) What a fabby haul! Taylored expressions had one of the CUTEST booths on the floor! Hope you are happy to be home! Loved sleeping in my own bed last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie I am so jealous of your haul, I've been using the slice smear on stuff, the spray must be so much nicer to apply. Glad to hear you had so much fun. Jolene H, not Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEKKKK!! I don't know if you are going to believe this or not but I think I remember seeing you at the show. I just didn't know who you were.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!