Friday, August 6, 2010

Celebrate...a free set!

Well, free if you buy $100 worth of stuff that is... :) I can't say that I went overboard at the PTI booth at the CHA Supershow- after all, that IS what I go to work for...so I can buy stamps! :)

This simple card uses the limited edition 2010 CHA set from Papertrey Ink- Four of a Kind. So pretty and so versatile (like all of their sets, really!) Finished off with a sentiment from Signature Greetings and this is one card that can be massed produced in any sort of colour combination!

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Four of a Kind, Signature Greetings
Ink: True Black, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Chamomile
Paper: Stamper's Select White
Other: Pearls (Kaisercraft); foam dimensionals (misc.)

1 comment:

  1. Its LOVELY!!! I love the soft colors! And what a great free set! You said you went crazy at the PTI booth so getting a free set makes it all the better! I couldn't swim thru the press of people to get a great look in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!