Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome...to CHA!

This card welcomes a sweet little baby girl, but I hope that the CHA Supershow is giving ME a big welcome!! :) I'm so excited to be there with my mom, same as we were last year in Orlando. This time we drove- not toooo far really- taking along my dad and husband...I'm pretty sure they are scoping out some jazz clubs right now! I'm taking a Copic class this afternoon and plan on shopping until I drop...other highlights- the Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things, and Crafty Secrets booths!!

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Baby Button Bits
Ink: True Black, Chamomile
Paper: White, Berry Sorbet, Pink Patterns designer paper
Other: Sweet Blush ribbon and button; Copic markers; Scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); Double scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart); Bow Easy; foam dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!