Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tiny Tia

Tiny Tia is this month's freebie over at the Some Odd Girl store....go get her while you still can!!! Did you read that she is part of a new line coming this fall?? Ooooo!!! Exciting!

I went crazy with my Copics and gave her some big ol' baby blues for the SNR Digi Day this past July 10th...and am only now getting around to showing you her on the ol' bloggity blog. Isn't she CUTE?! I {heart} her!


Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tia digi (Some Odd Girl); Clearly Sentimental About You (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Sweet Blush, white (Papertrey Ink); Laundry Line papers (My Mind's Eye)
Other: button (Papertrey Ink); floss (misc.); ribbon (Ellen Hutson store); Top Note die (SU!); Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); foam dimensonals

3 comments:

  1. I *heart* her too and I *heart* how you coloured her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Those eyes are a little scary tho lol.
    Love the colouring. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!