Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks for the Canada Day fun!

I hope all my Canadian blogging friends had an amazing Canada Day. Our family of course ate waaay too much at a barbecue, laughed so much at all the crazy antics of the kids (and some big kids too), and came home tired, but happy!

We are lucky to live so close to the Michigan border that we usually get the chance to catch the July 4th fireworks in addition to our July 1st fireworks! That's the plan this Sunday, dinner out with the hubs and then fireworks on the dock over the water at my aunt and uncle's house. Fun for all!!
It's always good to have a few thank you cards on hand!! Everyday Button Bits is so fun to work with- when I'm working with a card that I know I'm going to mail out and don't want the "bulk" of buttons, I just substitute a punched circle instead! Love it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (PTI); Copics
Paper: Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream (PTI); Cherry Hill collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Pure Poppy buttons (PTI); circle punch, scalloped circle punch (Marvy); felt flower (Making Memories); Origins brad (Basic Grey)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!