Sunday, July 25, 2010

A simply fabulous...vacation!

Ahhh, the wonderfully hot, lazy, summer days! It's vacation time for our family and I'm hoping that as you read this post I am sunning myself on a sandy beach sipping a cold drink! In reality though, I'm probably going crazy trying to stop Robin from eating sand, making sure Jake has enough sunscreen on, and chasing after my ever active nephew Ben!! :) Three whole families packed tight into one tiny little cottage...you know what...I love it!!!

So is this a birthday card, wedding card or something else?? :) Who knows- I guess that is what makes Signature Greetings so versatile! You can use a lot of those sentiments for ANY occasion!

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile(Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, paper from Library Ledger (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Crystal (Zva); flower (Prima); ribbon (misc.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!