Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Psalm 31: 24

The Plain Jane stamps from Verve Visual are simple, elegant and incredibly touching. What a beautiful way to make your message meaningful for someone who needs a boost during a time of need. I like to keep sympathy cards basic without many frills, but lots of class so I'm hoping I captured that with this one. I let the patterned paper do the work for me, with that lovely sentiment adding just the right touch! Sympathy cards are always hard to make, but you need them don't you!?


Supplies:
Stamps: Psalm 31:24 (Verve Visual)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: white, Kraft (PTI); Wisteria 6x6 paper pack (Basic Grey)
Other: Scalloped Rectangle punch (Marvy); sheer ribbon (The Paper Pickle); pearls (Kaisercraft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!