Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not so square- Some Odd Girl challenge day!

It's challenge day at Some Odd Girl!!! Bust out those 'odd' shapes and leave your four corners behind, because you need to make a card in a non-square/rectangular shape!! Can you believe there were a whoppin' 35 entries for our shimmer and shine challenge??!! WOW!! Thanks to everyone who entered a project!

I personally pulled out every single Spellbinder die I owned that DIDN'T have "corners" and tried it out to see what I liked best...and wouldn't ya know it I settled for a boring ol' circle! BUT- it's not so boring when paired with the lovely Gala is it!? This sweet, delicious digi is from our latest release and I lllllooove it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Gala digi (Some Odd Girl); Teacher's Apple (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Chai (PTI); Copics, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Fly a Kite collection (October Afternoon); white (PTI)
Other: ribbon (misc. from the Paper Pickle); Scalloped circle and plain circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); Pebble embellishment (Prima)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! You should enter into the teacher challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime.. link at the top of my blog... Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!