Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Moxie Fab

Ohhhh Moxie Fab World how I love your challenges! You always get me 'thinking' and more importantly, CREATING! :) This gorgeous scrapbook page from the July/August issue of Paper Crafts magazine is the inspiration piece for the latest challenge on Cath's blog. Thanks to my wonderful hubby and kids for the subscription to this AWESOME publication this past Christmas!!

I used the soft colours, floral elements and buttons to create my card and when all was said and done I even used some of the same papers!




Supplies:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Spring Rain, Chamomile, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Spring Rain, Melon Berry, Melon Berry polka dots from Bitty Dot Basics 2009 pack (Papertrey Ink); Repeat, Rethink papers from Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: buttons (Papertrey Ink); Scalloped border punch (SU!); Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)






5 comments:

  1. Love it Marcie! You are right - Moxie Fab is Moxie-licious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! LOVE how you did the flowers! Love the design too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Finding Inspiration in a Layout challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!