Friday, July 9, 2010

Magic Mae making Wee Memories :)

Wee Memories is a fantastic challenge blog that is hosting a "free for all" challenge this week...go check it out!! I used the beautiful Magic Mae from Some Odd Girl digital stamps for my card paired with Green at Heart Basic Grey papers....love the result! She is very glittery IRL...just the way Magic Mae SHOULD be! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Magic Mae digi (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Chai (PTI); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Stamper's Select white, Plum Pudding (PTI); Green at Heart 6x6 paper pack (Basic Grey)
Other: fabric flower (Basic Grey); Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. I Loves her and I loves the colours you used for her clothing. It's gorgeous that they are bright. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable Marcie - I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!