Sunday, July 11, 2010

Joyful Smiles

Scrapbooking?? Me? Oh yes... I just can't seem to stop using my very first kit from Noel Mignon...the Playdate kit!! I'm determined to use it up before I crack open my next one...the Sun-kissed kit. :) The only part of this page that I reached elsewhere for was the chocolaty brown cardstock, and my scalloped border punch. Everything else was included in this FABULOUS kit. Pair it with a sketch by Jana Eubanks and I was set!!

Supplies:
Playdate kit (Noel Mignon); scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart); brown cardstock (Bazzil); brown marker (Zig); Dark Chocolate, Chai inks (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

  1. I *heart* Noels' Kits and you have done amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific page! I needed some inspiration for that paper...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!