Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to...ME! :)

Yep- I'm the big ol' 2-9 this year. Not very old, right? RIGHT!? :) My morning started off just fabulous with my sweetie-pie Jake running into our bedroom bright and early yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" There is no better present than that. ..then he informed me that Daddy bought me a vacuum for my birthday....excuse me!? WHAT!? :) Luckily that is only what my hubby told him so he wouldn't spoil the real secret which is a fancy, schmany new coffee maker (this momma LOVES her morning cuppa joe). Just as nice- a big, wet sloppy kiss from 18 month old Robin. Awwww!

While this birthday card isn't really for me, it is a card to celebrate somebody's birthday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Dark CHocolate, Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI); Thrift Shop 8x8 paper pack (October AFternoon)
Other: Ribbon (misc.); Pure Poppy button (PTI); flower (Offray); Scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); Scalloped border punch (Marth Stewart); foam dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet start to your special day. HAPPY HAPPY birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAPY BIRTHDAY! 29 isn't old! BUT you are older than me........


    by like 3 months LOL!

    Hope your cuppa joe out of your new shiney maker was FAB! But it can't be better than tiny kisses :) AWWWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!