Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cherish

No stamping!? What!? I guess that's okay every once in awhile... :) I'm telling ya, all those fabulous Basic Grey accessories make it SO easy to whip up a card...die cuts *check* patterned paper *check* brads *check* and....DONE! :) Well, maybe there was a little more "oomph" than that. Have a great weekend everyone, and all my American blogging buddies- enjoy your holiday weekend, and I'll be watching some fantastic 4th of July fireworks myself on Sunday night! (Perks of living close to the Canada/U.S. border!)

Supplies:
Paper: True Black (PTI); pale blue (Bazzil); Cappella 6x6 designer paper (Basic Grey)
Other: Cappella die cuts, decorative brad (Basic Grey); flower (Prima); border punch (Martha Stewart)


1 comment:

  1. Cant follow your blog the widget doesnt work :-(

    Love the card and yes no stamping sometimes works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!