Thursday, July 15, 2010

Celly Mae and Challenge Day!

Welcome to challenge day over at the Some Odd Girl challenge blog!! This time around it is a few things happening on one little card! :) Spots, Stripes and a BIG title! Well, who doesn't have a few THICKERS laying around that they can't use for THAT?! After colouring Celly Mae, I cut her out leaving a tiny white border and glued her right on the striped paper...which by the way, I've used every single scrap of- I love Sassafrass Lass!! I figured that Mae is chattin' with her BFF about how love it's been since they've seen each other...like 10 minutes or so? :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Celly Mae digi (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Copics
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Nerdy Bird papers (Sassafrass Lass)
Other: Alphabet THICKERS (American Crafts); smiley sticker (Sassafrass Lass)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!