Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Around Town Tote for Teacher!

My son's daycare teacher had her last day of teaching last week due to her going off for shoulder surgery, and I wanted to give her something to show her that we love her!

I used one of the fabulous Papertrey Ink templates- the Around Town Tote and filled it with some bath soaps, shower gels, nail polish and other pretty things...stuff she can use to pamper herself while she is recovering.

I can't get enough of that gorgeous American Crafts ribbon- isn't it just DIVINE?! Oh wow!! It paired so nicely with the Ooh La La for Her papers by My Mind's Eye.

Supplies:
Stamps: Teacher's Apple (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, white (Papertrey Ink); 'Ooh La La for Her' papers (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Ribbon (American Crafts); Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); jumbo eyelet (Making Memories); twine (misc.); oval punch (Marvy); template (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Marcie, and I am sure the teacher really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!