Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wishing you special happiness

*I apologize for wonky formatting...Blogger can be SUCH a pain sometimes!!*

A soft, serene wedding card for a beautiful June day. I made a WHACK load of wedding cards this week to replenish my stash so look for a LOT of lovey-dovey on my blog in the next little while. :) Gorgeous Basic Grey papers make it easy to whip up a card, and those Prima flowers...!!! OOOOOoooo I just LOVE them!

Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: White (PTI); Wisteria (Basic Grey)
Other: Flower (Prima); flourish (Zva); gems (Kaisercraft); border punch (Martha Stewart)

My husband and I took our children to a parade (part of a town fair) last night and I'm pretty sure my daughter wants to be a motorcycle mama...! Everytime those big bikes drove past her she would just scream with laughter and wave to them! Sooo cute. Jake's fave part was OF COURSE all the John Deere tractors! Who doesn't love cotton candy, lawn chairs pulled up close to the curb, and waiting anxiously for those people on the floats to throw a handful of candy right your way!? I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!