Wednesday, June 23, 2010

up, up, up aaaaannnnddd AWAY!!!!

Okay, so there was an extra 'up' in there. :) This Papertrey Ink set makes it easy to create a very simple, yet beautiful (alright, in MY not-so-humble opinion!) card in minutes...even better-? Dies to match!!! Yeah!!!

I love that the cloud images have a slight linen look to them...just a little detail that makes them extra beautiful. I outlined them with a white gel pen to make them 'pop'. This card could be made in all KINDS of colour combinations!!



Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Up, Up and Away
Ink: Fresh Snow, True Black; Copics; white gel pen (Sakura)
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse
Other: Up, up and Away diecuts

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wonderful card, so simple and yet so striking! I so need to get this set...on my ever growing wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!