Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinking of You while Up, Up and Away!

How's that for a one-layer card? I love playing around with the Up, Up and Away set by Papertrey Ink. It really speaks to my heart- all those cloud, kite and balloon images- so quirky, cute and fun!!

This card is one of 10 that I made up in a set for someone else. They requested one layer cards for easier mailing, and I kept the concept simple. Each card has a different sentiment and image depending on the 'mood' of the card...obviously the sympathy one included isn't so cheery!

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Up, Up and Away
Ink: True Black, Spring Rain
Paper: Stamper's Select White
Other: Stickles (Ranger); gems (Kaisercraft); foam dimensional (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!