Friday, June 4, 2010

Re-covered!


I think On My Couch and the addition set by Papertrey Ink are just the cutest sets in the world. I am delighted by all the fabulous combinations you can come up with!! Even better- now they have a couch die so no more fussing with your scissors.

I used my Copic marker to give the plant a bit of colour, made sure all edges were inked and distressed and added some staples to keep this card a little more 'manly'

Supplies:
Stamps: On My Couch, On My Couch Additions (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copic marker
Paper: Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Max & Whiskers (Basic Grey)
Other: Hawaiian Shores ribbon (Papertrey Ink); staples (Making Memories); foam dimensionals; edge distressor (Heidi Swapp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!