Sunday, June 6, 2010

Once in a while...

What a beautiful sentiment isn't it? Who doesn't love a good fairy tale? My favourite as a child was "Snow White and Rose Red," a story about two sisters...it's a lesser known story but my delightful husband searched high and low for a book that had that particular story in it and gave it to me on our first Valentine's Day together. That's how I knew he was a keeper! :) I have fallen in love with these gorgeous Prima flowers and have promised myself to not buy anymore until I have used up some of what I already have...trying, trying, resisting the urge!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding Centres (Cornish Heritage Farms); Vintage Lace (Technique Tuesday)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Porcelain 6x6 paper pack (Basic Grey)
Other: flower (Prima); Scalloped circle punch (Marvy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!