Monday, June 28, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.


Where has June gone too?! I keep talking about all the things our family is going to do this summer and had I better get at them because summer really is HERE! For all the weddings we attended last year, this year we have not a ONE...that's almost a relief- babysitters to get, gifts to buy, fancy clothes to iron. Now I'm just busy making cards for everyone ELSE who has weddings to attend. :)

I kept this card simple, stamping right on the patterned paper and adding a bit of sparkly Stickles for shimmer and shine. Yes, another punched flower. I love them, they're easy to make, you won't see me stop making them anytime soon. Nuff' said.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Ink: Eggplant (Versacolor by Tsukineko)
Paper: Wisteria 6x6 pack (Basic Grey)
Other: flower centre (Prima); 1/2" circle punch (SU!); glue dots; Stickles (Ranger)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!