Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A fruity release from Some Odd Girl!

Welcome to another amazing release by Some Odd Girl!!! This month is quite...FRUITY! :) I am just in love with the digis this time around, with my personal fave being Gala! Who wouldn't want to take a bite out of, er, I mean, BUY up all those sweet, delicious digis? Not to mention those pretty gals, Mae and Kaylee! Let me tell you, my Copics were screaming to be let out and colour up ALL these delights! I know after seeing them, yours probably are too!

Here's a sneak peek of my card that you'll see here on the ol' bloggo on Thursday for our latest and greatest challenge...can you guess the theme?? I was really thinking 'outside the box' on this one...hehe. Check out the challenge blog because you still have until midnight on Wednesday, June 30th to get in on the amazing Stash Challenge #4- Make it SHIMMER! You could win the adorable Hula Kaylee!




1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm not sure, I think it may be a cherry?!?? *wink*

    I am so in love with the fruity release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!