Monday, June 14, 2010

Fly a Kite on your birthday!

So, do you wish I was done with my Fly a Kite October Afternoon paper pack yet?? :) I just can't get enough of it! I used it here on my cousin's birthday card- paired with a sentiment from a classic Papertrey Ink set and my handy Slice machine (I used it for the '30'). I feel like I just kept adding and adding more stuff to this card, but in the end it turned out just great in my opinion! I hope you like it as well!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Fly a Kite (October Afternoon)
Other: Slice machine (Making Memories); Scalloped circle punch (EK Success); Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); scalloped border punch (SU!); ribbon (Ellen Hutson store); pearl (Kaisercraft); rub-on (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!