Thursday, June 24, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

Who doesn't love butterflies? I do! I was folding clothes the other day and noticed Robin must have 15 teeny tiny dresses, shirts and other outfits with butterflies on them, so my love must have transferred onto her clothing collection! I even have 2 butterfly tattoos (shhh, don't tell my grandmother!) and am considering another one. :) This cute felt butterfly from the Lemonade collection by Basic Grey has been in my stash for awhile now calling my name and I'm glad I finally have used it!! Another fast card to put together...the most time consuming part of this one was folding the ribbon up!

Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Raspberry Fizz ribbon (Papertrey Ink); crystal flourish (Zva); felt butterfly sticker (Basic Grey); border punch (Martha Stewart); Scor Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!