Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Joy

There is a whole lot happening on this card! Another card using Cappella by Basic Grey. The colours in this line are just stunning- plum, soft rose, hints of grey, black, brown and slate blue. There is just so many things to draw from when getting inspiration!

I love the newest anniversary set from Papertrey Ink- 2009! This one is an 'earn it', can't 'buy it' set. I won't tell you how many sets my mom and I earned. You will be sick to know! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding Centres (Cornish Heritage Farms); journalling block (Autumn Leaves); 2009 Anniversary set (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow, Chai (Papertrey Ink); Eggplant VersaMagic Dew Drop (Tsukineko)
Paper: Basic Gray (SU!); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Cappella 6x6 papers (Basic Grey)
Other: Scalloped circle punch (EK Success); border punch (Fiskars); lace (Ellen Hutson); pearls (Basic Grey)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!