Friday, June 11, 2010

Birdie Birthday Wishes


Oh it's a lovely, sunny day here and I'm looking out the window wondering what I'm doing inside typing up a blog post when I should be outside gardening...or better yet, lazing in my sun chair with a good book!! :) So I"ll keep this quick so I can go out and do that very thing!!! I used one of those fabulous October Afternoon Journal Cards, from the Fly a Kite collection for my centre image and went from there! Simple, pretty and gets the point across! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Fly a Kite (October Afternoon)
Other: gems (Kaisercraft); 'Fly a Kite' Journal Cards (October Afternoon); Hibiscus Burst ribbon (Papertrey Ink); border punch (Martha Stewart); Stickles (Ranger); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!