Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Beautiful day

This card makes me happy. It's bright, happy and evokes love. Just a perfect card to post early this Saturday a.m. I rushed to take this picture after supper last night and so the light isn't the greatest...next time I'll remember to get out there a bit earlier!

I used an extremely cute Journal Card from the October Afternoon Fly a Kite collection for my centre panel and stamped the beautiful Unity image right on it. The heart on the door is coloured with a Copic marker and glittered with a clear Spica glitter marker. I love, love, love making those paper flowers and added one for interest up in the corner...can't get enough of making my own embellishments!

Have a fabulous weekend everybody! I'll leave you with some wisdom from Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project... "You can choose what you do, but you can't choose what you like to do!"


Supplies:
Stamps: Wherever you go kit (Unity Stamp Company)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Copic marker, Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Fly a Kit 8x8 paper pack (October Afternoon)
Other: Journal Card (October Afternoon); 1/2" circle punch (SU!); flower centre (Prima)

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! Love your card... esp. your colour combo! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!