Thursday, June 17, 2010

All that Glitter!

Ahhh glitter. I love to be surrounded by it...I really think Broadway show girl was my true calling. Not librarian. :) When I found out this was the next challenge for Some Odd Girl I screeched...really, my hubby thought I was having a fit of some sort. Having the chance to dig into my glitter stash and get messy is a dream come true so I took this opportunity to glitter up HOOT, one of the newest, latest releases from Some Odd Girl. For a glittery, WOW factor, I added chunky glitter, Spica glitter markers and Stickles!!

Go check out our challenge blog to get the details and to participate in this fabulous, fun challenge!!

Supplies:
Stamps: HOOT digi (Some Odd Girl); U R A Hoot (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Chai (PTI); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)

Paper: White, Dark Chocolate (PTI); Fly A Kite (October Afternoon)
Other: Button (PTI); chunky glitter, gem (Doodlebug Designs); scalloped border punch (SU!); Stickles (Ranger)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie

    I Love your card, everything works perfectly together and its just sooo lush!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! Cute card Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!