Friday, May 21, 2010

You're So Sweet!

Happy holiday weekend to all you Canadians! Monday is our Victoria Day holiday, and I plan on spending it with the kids playing outside, roasting hot dogs and watching fireworks! Here's a card using some patriotic Canadian colours (although I should have saved this card for Canada Day on July 1). I pulled out a neglected Cuttlebug folder for this one...and love the result! Isn't that ribbon the cutest!? I FINALLY took out my Bow Easy and I think I've mastered it...onto bigger and better bows now! :)

Everyone have a fabulous weekend and be safe!Supplies:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pure Poppy, White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Pure Poppy buttons (Papertrey Ink); Scalloped circle punch (EK Success); Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft); border punch (Fiskars); ribbon (misc.); Bow Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!