Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding Congratulations

I made this for a neighbour who needed a few wedding cards this spring (yeah for wedding season!!).

I decided to use the Go-To Sketches magazine for inspiration (AGAIN!!??) and modeled this card after one in there. I created the flower myself, using punched circles and Scor Tape, and added that beautiful flourish in behind. That sentiment fit the card perfectly AND added to the elegance of the card.

Thanks for looking today everyone! I love these morning blogging minutes that I get- sipping my coffee while the children are watching their morning cartoons...it's about the only time of the day until they are sleeping peacefully at night that I get my little 'alone' time. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); 8x8 designer papers from Cherry Hill collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Pure Poppy button (Papertrey Ink); black flourish (Zva); 1" circle punch, corner rounder (EK Success); Stud centres (Prima)



1 comment:

  1. Marcie! this is really a great looking card...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!