Monday, May 3, 2010

My Balloon!

Did everyone have a good weekend?? I spent Saturday afternoon (ahem, National Scrapbooking Day!!) at Scrappin' Great Deals stocking up on some much needed (okay, not needed at all, but really desired!) supplies. Then of course, I came home to organize it all and play! That's my kind of fun! Did I mention that I put the kids to bed a half hour early so I could get at all my new fun stuff... :)

I just LOVE those Pure Innocence stamps over at My Favorite Things...they are just, well...pure innocence. :) Yeah, yeah, get on with the card...

I used My Balloon and coloured her in with Copic markers and created a pretty blocked background using designer paper by Papertrey Ink. Nothing real fancy on this card, just plain ol' stamping and colouring. Finished this card measures 5 1/4" square.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Balloon (MFT); Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers; Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: white, Lavender Moon, Pretty Pastels (PTI)
Other: Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); flower (Prima); gem (Kaisercraft)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!