Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother: go-to-sketches inspired!!

I lllloooove the new Go-To Sketches magazine from Paper Crafts. LOVE it. Llllllove it. It's already torn, stained and crumpled because I have read it so much. I have sketches circled, arrowed and sticky-tabbed...Get the picture?? :)
Here is a card for Mother's Day with inspiration coming straight from the pages of Volume One (Oh please, oh please, oh please tell me there will be a volume 2, 3, 4...etc.). Fancy schmancy details are: I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder with my trusty rolling pin instead of my Big Shot, because I wanted the impression to be 'lighter.' Finished size is...uhhh...I don't know! I forgot to measure...somewhere around 3.5x6" though. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Because of You (Verve Visual)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Other: 'Ballerina blooms' (Prima); pearls (Kaisercraft); Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!