Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lolli stars in SC282

I haven't used my "Lolli" digi in awhile and decided to show her some love. SC282 over at Splitcoaststampers was the perfect way to do that. I paired this cute digi image with Green at Heart papers by Basic Grey, and an appropriate sentiment from Little Paper Shop. I guess I didn't shake my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist enough, so it was a bit 'blobbier' than I intended. Don't forget that June 1st you will see more cuteness from Some Odd Girl as we head into our next release! Look for exciting digis coming every 2 weeks throughout the summer...can you handle that!? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lolli digi (Some Odd Girl); Grandparents (Little Paper Shop)
Ink: Copic markers; green (Colorbox); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Green at Heart (Basic Grey); white (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Gems (Doodlebug Designs); Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcie!

    Your lolli card is adorable! Love what you've doe with the layout - the card is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!