Monday, May 31, 2010

In love with Cappella...

Okay here it is...my new favourite Basic Grey paper line- Cappella. For this week anyway. :) I am in DIRE need of wedding cards- a LOT of June brides around here, so I've been busy creating for myself, and for friends and neighbours who need a few as well.

I used a sketch from the Go-To Sketches magazine (yup, again!) and incorporated some lovely letter Thickers. The chipboard heart is just a misc. piece floating around in my stash, so I grabbed it, covered it with paper, inked the edges and voila! Elegance! Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Ink: Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: True Black (Papertrey Ink); Cappella 6x6 paper pack (Basic Grey)
Other: Ribbon (Ellen Hutson); Thickers (American Craft); chipboard heart (misc.); Sweet Blush button (Papertrey Ink); stick pin (from Playdate kit from Noel Mignon); scalloped rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

  1. that is some nice paper, alright! Beautiful card!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's just YUMMEH, Marcie! i love your chipboard heart and the papers are PERFECT. what a beautiful weddin' card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!