Monday, May 10, 2010

Home is where the *heart* is

I'm hoping this card comes off as masculine enough! It's for a friend who became a recent first time homeowner- and of course, a card is deserved for the occasion. :) I used a fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (from a few weeks ago) on this one- a great way to use up scraps by the way!- Number 66 to be exact.

Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink); Home... (Unity Stamp Company)
Ink: Versamark; Orange Zest, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Basic Grey (SU!); Cherry Hill collection (October Afternoon)
Other: House die cut (Jenni Bowlin); staples (misc.); brads (Making Memories)


1 comment:

  1. Super! I love this Marcie, I dthink would suit male OR female. Your friend will be thrilled with it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!