Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 30th birthday!

Happy 30th birthday to no one in particular...that's just the only numbers I had left! :) Scrap Your Crap had a fun challenge this month- to use up some of those alphabet and number stickers we all have lying around. Seems like all the 'Thickers' I have (my fave brand) only have the J-A-K-E or R-O-B-I-N letters used up...wonder why??
I used a Go-To Sketch for this card (again!!??) and incorporated one of those gorgeous Basic Grey Nook and Pantry brads...so pretty! Maybe I'll set this one aside for next year when myself and most of my girlfriends turn the big, wonderful 3-0.
Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Chai (PTI)
Paper: Kraft (PTI); Nook and Pantry 6x6 collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Scalloped circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped circle and plain circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); gems (Kaisercraft); Nook and Pantry brad (Basic Grey); number stickers 'Thickers' (American Craft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!