Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fly a Kite for Mother's Day

I was so excited to get the new Fly A Kite Wild Cards by October Afternoon! That makes my cardmaking job a whole lot easier- minimal stamping required since I can use it as my focal image. These sweet little birds made me think that they are getting ready to become new parents- mother is just sitting ready and waiting so we'll wish her an early Mother's Day how 'bout?? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Women of Life (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Indigo (Versacolor); Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Fly a Kite designer papers (October Afternoon)
Other: Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate buttons (Papertrey Ink); Fly a Kite Wild Card (October Afternoon); floss (unknown); Stickles (Ranger)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!