Sunday, May 30, 2010

First birthday and flower talk!

I have only recently discovered "Mo's" after seeing some in rubber from Stamping Bella...so I wandered over to her online store, Mo's Digital Pencil Shop, and my jaw dropped! I couldn't believe the 'wonderful-ness' of her digis!! This cutie jumped out at me and I immediately printed it off and started colouring!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend (so far!). I spent yesterday hosting a multi-family yard sale on our lawn with not much success. Despite the beautiful day there were not many "buyers" but I did get quite a few of my baby items sold...won't be needing those again!! :) This morning my sweet Jake and I went out and FINALLY bought some flowers to plant around the house- I went for a coral/purple colour combo which might sound weird, but is it ever pretty!! Flowers are not my area of expertise, but do they ever make me happy!

Supplies:
Stamps: digital image (Mo's Digital Pencil Shop); Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, white, Kraft, Dotty Biscotti designer paper (Papertrey Ink)
Other: gems (Zva)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!