Sunday, May 16, 2010

Books Fall in...

Could a librarian pass up this cute set by My Favorite Things?! I think not...I {Heart} Books says it all for me! :) My Swiss Dots embossing folder is about to fall apart because I use it SO MUCH...I think it's definitely to be considered by 'fave' from all those delightful Cuttlebug gems. Time to order a new one...do you have a favourite embossing folder that you use often? Tell me so I can maybe be inspired and start using some other ones of mine!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: I {Heart} Books (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, clear Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: White, Aqua Mist, Green Boutique designer paper (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores buttons (Papertrey Ink); green button (Basic Grey); border punch (Fiskars); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); foam dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I tend to fall back on my Swiss Dots EF too, but lately I'm loving the Textile Texture and JAMARA which is the groovy 5x7 size.

    Fabulous card! Loving that cute book image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!