Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Teacher- happy birthday!

I coloured this image SO long ago and used it on another card, paired with Marrakech papers by Basic Grey but I just detested it. Yes, detested. :) So I ripped it apart and decided not to waste all that colouring, and started over. This time I am satisfied. I kept with the same Marrakech paper, but did a lot of inking, and added that very manly twine and button (haha).
Have a great day everyone!!

Please stop by on Thursday the 8th so you can see what the next challenge at Some Odd Girl is- you will LOVE it!! I sure did... That means you have a little time left to enter the rainbow challenge currently running-until midnight tonight!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Professafella (Stamping Bella); Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); Marrakech 6x6 pack (Basic Grey)
Other: button (Basic Grey); twine (misc.); foam dimensionals; Diamond Glaze (JudiKins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!