Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

Ever since seeing the Wizard of Oz as a child, I've always loved rainbows...Dorothy singing "Over the Rainbow" is my favourite part of that movie and just thinking about it makes me want to dig out my dvd and watch it tonight!! I might hold off on showing Jake though- those darn flying monkeys can be SCARY! :)

This adorable rainbow digi is from Some Odd Girl, who is having its latest release on April 20. I can't WAIT for you all to see some of the 'lovelies' that are coming out this month. Don't forget you can download Mae for FREE all this month!! WOW!

You can comment on this post to win ANOTHER free image by Some Odd Girl...you only have until the 15th!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Rainbow digi (Some Odd Girl); Big Timber alphabet (Technique Tuesday)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: 'Oo la la' designer paper (My Mind's Eye); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Other: foam dimensionals; scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart); Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores buttons (Papertrey Ink); lime button (misc.)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Marcie :) So bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!